Lyra 203: Intermediate (Level 1/2) Class Program
- Running Laps: Regular jog, high knees, kick the butt
- Bear crawls or inch worms: down the room and back. Stand with the feet together, place hands on the floor, walk hands out into plank, pushup, then walk feet to hands with straight knees.
- Ab series: 20 crunches, 20 bicycle crunches to the left, 20 bicycle crunches to the right, 20 flutter kicks.
- Leg/hamstring series: Start in runners lunge, then drop the back knee and flatten out the foot while pulsing, then push back onto the back leg and straighten front leg, push for splits. Repeat both sides.
- Hoop conditioning
- 10 butt squeezes: from double knee hang, clench the glutes and release
- 15 shoulder shrugs: Hands slightly wider than shoulders, roll the scapula down without bending the elbows or sticking the chest out.
- 5 chopper mounts
- 5 pike mounts
- 10 Crunch Beats: From a double knee hang, swing slightly and engage the core to tap the knees to prep for beats.